Reload this Page >

2-star Amsterdam Hotel

Search

2-star Amsterdam Hotel

Search this Thread

Old Feb 10th, 1999, 09:52 PM
erwin

2-star Amsterdam Hotel

I tried to do my booking for Falcon Plaza Hotel in Amsterdam online because they have special offers at US$53 a night but unfortunately they are fully booked for the dates I want. Is the hotel really good? <BR> <BR>What other 2-star hotels have good location? <BR>This is my first time in Amsterdam and I really don't know where is the best location. Please help me.......

Old Feb 11th, 1999, 05:11 AM
Brian in Atlanta

Amsterdam is so compact that anywhere in the city center is a good location. I would recommend staying at least a couple of blocks away from the central station though as it can be a bit seedy close to it. We recently stayed at Hotel Nova near Dam Square and it was a great location. But no matter how far you have to walk (and it can't be too far), walking along the canals is one of the best things to do in this beautiful city. Do a search for "Nova" on this forum to get the web site for the hotel. <BR>

Old Feb 11th, 1999, 05:43 AM
Teri

Where did you find that special? Maybe I could use it for the dates I am there in March. Thanks.

Old Feb 11th, 1999, 06:46 PM
erwin

Brian: <BR> <BR>Thanks. I also saw Nova Hotel in the listing and found it to be close to the Central Station. I'll try to consider it. <BR> <BR>Teri: <BR> <BR>I got the special price of the hotel from www.amsterdam.stad.com. Please post an ad here if you found a great bargain. <BR> <BR>

Old Feb 11th, 1999, 06:48 PM
erwin

Sorry Teri, it should be amsterdam.stad.com only....