I am organising a tour for 12 people (All 50+) to Tuscany and Venice for 15 days. The purpose is to give 10 of them, all artists, a weeks painting holiday in Barga, Tuscany. This will be the art week. From 17 May 2011 until 24 May 2011 I want to take them to Florence and Venice.
My Problem. I have to hire a 9 seater Mercedes Van and a 5 Seater station wagon to accommodate luggage and people. That poses the problem of another driver. I have experience of driving in Italy and Europe. I say this because the rest of the world drives on the wrong side of the road.
If I can find a 12-15 person bus for hire that can be driven by someone with an ordinary car licence -it will be ideal and maybe cost effective!
I am not a tour operator but doing this for my friends. Most are experienced travellers. Any suggestions?
Thank you for responses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 2 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 3 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 4 Barcelona to Malaga
- 5 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 6 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 7 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 8 Moscow Hotels
- 9 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 10 Spain in 2018
- 11 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 12 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 13 Rome Hotel
- 14 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 15 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 16 Has Berlin Banned Vacation Rentals?
- 17 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 22 Barcelona - Rome Viking Ocean Cruise
- 23 Rent in Rome
- 24 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 25 Help me pick a destination --- Please!