I am planning a 10-day trip for the end of September/early October. My itinerary currently looks something like this:
Fly into Copenhagen and spend 2 days/2 nights there, then fly to Berlin and spend 2 days/2 nights there, fly to Brussels and take a train or bus to Bruges, spend the day and night in Bruges, then from Bruges I would like to spend a day and night in Luxembourg but am unsure of transportation. From Luxembourg I want to go to Geneva, then take the golden pass to Interlaken and spend the night there, then onto Lucerne for a night, then Fussen and Salzburg, then end in Vienna.
I realize this is ambitious, but I would really like to get a glimpse at all these places. I am not trying to see Brussels or Geneva, they are just ways to get to Bruges and Interlaken/Lucerne. Any advice on how to improve my itinerary and on traveling between cities would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 two days in rome
- 2 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 3 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 4 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 5 Avignon
- 6 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 7 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 8 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Provence Trip Report
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Tentative Spain/France Basque region itinerary
- 25 9 Day Paris & Rome with Family