1 week in Croatia

Search

1 week in Croatia

Search this Thread

Old Feb 27th, 2022, 01:39 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1 week in Croatia

Hi everyone, I'm going to Croatia this summer for a week. I just want to know if two days is enough to spend on each cities in Croatia.
Here's my Itinerary for a week.

Day 1: arrived at Split (explore the town)
Day 2: Split (explore the town)
Day 3: Plitvice lakes
Day 4: Hvar (Explore )
Day 5: Hvar (Spanish Fortress and blue cave tour)
Day 6: Dubrovnik (Explore)
Day 7: Dubrovnik (Explore)

What do you guys think of my itinerary? If you guys have any suggestions, please feel free to leave a comment. Thank you so much!
Old Feb 27th, 2022, 03:11 PM

Two days is never enough but you can still see quite a lot if you're active and organised. My doubt would be Plitvice as it's quite a long way in the opposite direction. You may need to do an organised tour and if you go and return the same day, you'll be limited in what you can see - but if really keen it could be worthwhile. If you can find more time, then I would, especially as '2 days' doesn't account for travel time.
Old Feb 27th, 2022, 03:17 PM

This is very rushed. Travelling between Hvar and Dubrovnik will take the better part of a day. With six or seven nights, I would split your time between Split and Hvar or Dubrovnik and Korcula. Plitvice is too far from Split to go on a day trip; not the same but perhaps look at Krka, which is closer to Split.
Old Feb 27th, 2022, 07:07 PM
Original Poster

Originally Posted by dreamon
Two days is never enough but you can still see quite a lot if you're active and organised. My doubt would be Plitvice as it's quite a long way in the opposite direction. You may need to do an organised tour and if you go and return the same day, you'll be limited in what you can see - but if really keen it could be worthwhile. If you can find more time, then I would, especially as '2 days' doesn't account for travel time.
Ok then I will stay 2 days in Plitvice. Is that enough to explore the whole Plitvice lakes? and I forgot to say that I will also rent a car going to Plitvice lakes
Old Feb 27th, 2022, 08:18 PM

Before deciding about Plitvice, I would work out the travel times. Most people don't need two whole days to see enough to satisfy them. But I thought that it was a lot to travel there and back and explore the park in one day (and I didn't realise that you planned to hire a car).