What is FTTF on Carnival?

Jun 7th, 2014, 09:00 PM
Original Poster

What is FTTF on Carnival?

No idea Can't find.... Thinking of going with Carnival (yes, glutton for punishment )

So... what is FTTF? I know it's sold, and it has something to do with (pre)boarding, I think. Or more?
Jun 8th, 2014, 12:00 AM

You had me intrigued, Dayenu - when I googled that term, I came up with this website: http://www.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/101031

I think it gives you all the answers! Di
Jun 8th, 2014, 03:37 AM

Its Faster To The Fun. It also gives you priority tendering as well. Its $50.00 per cabin.
Jun 8th, 2014, 05:45 PM

You have access to your room as soon as you get onboard. You also have a priority line at the customer service desk and a special phone line to call for customer service. If you're someone who doesn't like to wait, it can be very helpful. What ship are you looking at?
Jun 8th, 2014, 06:26 PM
Original Poster

Thank you, all!

Travel: looking at the Fantasy from Charleston. We've never been there, and my husband asked for a cruise somewhere warm, so this may be our trip in April.
Jun 8th, 2014, 08:27 PM

Have you been to Charleston before? The harbour has of course Ft. Sumpter where the civil war began and several warships including the WW II era aircraft carrier Yorktown. Its sentimental for me as my late uncle served on that ship in WW II.
Jun 8th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Original Poster

No, this will be our first trip there. IF we will go - depends on this year's travel spendings, still trying to corral the "kids" to go to Hawaii in October.
Jun 9th, 2014, 07:35 AM

I say Go For Hawaii! Absolutely beautiful to visit. We did a HAL cruise from San Diego to HI, 4 sea days to and from SD. Been to NO also and while it is nice, can't compare to HI. JMO.....
Jun 9th, 2014, 03:00 PM

Will Hawaii be a land vacation or a cruise? If Hawaii is a realistic possibility it will hands down beat a Carnival cruise, but if you're looking for a short affordable fun cruise, then Carnival fits the bill. I think they're having some sort of Friends and Family sale now. What ports does the Carnival ship go to?
Jun 9th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Original Poster

We are looking at Hawaii in October, Charleston in April.

Hawaii on land, the whole family. Getting together on Father's day, we'll discuss the details.

Charleston - a few days to explore plus the cruise. There are different ports, depending on the date, didn't look close yet, just started reading Carnival reviews and saw FTTF.

Still planning July trip to Monterey - I am the Jack of many trades