Reload this Page >

Vision-RCI-Aft Cabins

Search

Vision-RCI-Aft Cabins

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9th, 2001, 07:19 PM
Sharon

Vision-RCI-Aft Cabins

Could use a recommendation re: booking aft cabin, category C or D on Vision of the Seas for Alaska. Are we better off on starboard side or at rear of ship. Thanks in advance to those who have traveled this ship before.

Old Dec 9th, 2001, 10:07 PM
Paul Therault

Hi Sharon,<BR><BR>For a proper answer, please post your itinerary.<BR><BR>Paul

Old Dec 10th, 2001, 10:32 AM
Sharon

Sailing Alaska-June, 2001 Vision of the Seas. Is Aft cabin, larger/better view than either port or starboard. Thanks

Old Dec 10th, 2001, 09:19 PM
Paul Therault

Hi Sharon,<BR><BR>If you do not know your itinerary (ports of call) in order, let me know the ship and I will look it up.<BR>Then I can advise you.<BR><BR>Paul

Old Dec 12th, 2001, 03:58 PM
sandy

Paul, Sharon told the name of the ship. Vision of the Seas, Royal Carribean Line

Old Dec 12th, 2001, 08:52 PM
Paul Therault

Whoops .... missed it.<BR><BR>Round trip Vancouver. The cabins on either side of ship are fine. Midship.<BR><BR>If I had a choice, I would choose cabins 8088 or 8588 in the very rear of the ship (aft) since they have very large wrap-around balconies. They sell very quickly.<BR><BR>But to tell you the truth, I would not coose a round trip Alaska. For a few dollars more I would choose the one way Northbound or Southbound. You would see more of Alaska.<BR><BR>Paul