Search

skyauction

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24th, 2001, 09:37 AM
Lisa

skyauction

Does anyone have any experience with skyauction and cruises? They have great prices. <BR>Thanks <BR>Lisa

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 05:14 AM
andrew

Yes, they are a good firm and do offer good vlaues ... especially on cruises and trips to Asia ... their starting price is only $1 for a compete tour that can cost up to thousands! <BR> <BR>

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 11:26 AM
ingrid

Don't get caught up in the excitement of bidding and o your homework before. For example, I saw people offering $1,000.00 for the QEII cruise in January from NYC through the Panama Canal to LA (?)while moments-notice offered that very same cruise for 699.00.

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 11:31 AM
Barbara

I have some questions about skyauction as well. On most of the cruises it lists port charges of $195 and later taxes for $195 - Is that an extra $400 on top of your bid? Also most of them don't list which category your cabin is in.

Old Sep 25th, 2001, 06:21 PM
Beth

<BR>Yes, the taxes and port charges are added later. I've also seen cruise go for more than you can buy them for. If you can go last minute they go for nothing however, remember you'll be purchasing air last minute also. Most are a great deal.