Seeking Travel Companion - F (35-45)

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 18th, 2021, 10:52 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seeking a fully vaccinated travel companion for a cruise in July out of Galveston, TX. I have not booked, so I'm open to either available line (Carnival or RC) and several dates. I'm a woman (39) looking for another woman to share a room with to avoid the single supplement. Looking for someone independent, fun, and willing to purchase the drink package. I am a pretty independent traveler who enjoys my down time and has no issue cruising alone, other than not wanting to pay twice the cost.

Respond here - if it looks like a good match, we can exchange email or phone numbers.
Old May 19th, 2021, 07:59 AM

Received 50 Likes on 7 Posts
Hi, Welcome to Fodors Aggiebrandi. Fodors isn't really a site that works very well for that sort of information. I'd suggest you check out CruisCritic. Its a very active cruise community and has lots of resources.
Old May 19th, 2021, 10:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just FYI, as of last week, Carnival had decided not to implement a vaccine requirement, so anyone can go, vaccinated or not.
RCCL has a requirement that passengers be fully vaccinated unless they have a medical reason not to be.

Since you want a room mate who is fully vaccinated, I thought that might matter to you.

I believe Norwegian is also restricting travelers to those fully vaccinated.