Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Travel Topics > Cruises
Reload this Page >

Repositioning Cruise along US west coast?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 6th, 2001, 11:50 AM
Happy

Anyone ever been on a repositioning cruise along the west coast of the US? I know there are cruises from LA up to Seattle and beyond, what I'm wondering is, would this be a nice intro for someone who has never cruised before?

Old Apr 6th, 2001, 12:03 PM
Susan

This might not be the best choice for a first time cruiser unless you choose one that has a few ports. Some have more than others or include the Pacific NW. <BR>Actually, I love the repositioning because I totally enjoy the days at sea.

Old Apr 6th, 2001, 06:54 PM
carl

3 years ago we took our first cruise. it was a short 4 night repositioning cruise that went from L.A. to Vancouver with a all day stop in seattle. it was a wonderful introduction to cruising. we became hooked and are booked on our 4th cruise this sept., travelling to alaska one way from vancouver aboard the sun princess. in fact all our cruises have been with princess and we have been so happy with them that we are reluctant to try any other. try it you'll like it.

Old Apr 8th, 2001, 11:05 AM
Parrot Mom

Check out the NCL Sky on the West Coast and their repo cruise....great ship...did it from Miami to LA