Search

Registration

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 05:09 AM
xman

Registration

Well it's been a long time coming and good to see it's happening. Now it will be intersting to see how people behave once they know they can be eliminated from posting. And, also how Fodors will behave with this power.<BR><BR>How do you all feel?

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 06:51 AM
Jen

Registration is a good thing, but I will miss some of the funny troll posts. Overall, it's for the best.

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:24 AM
tt

topper

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 08:31 AM
Bertie

Well, it will be slightly inhibiting and dull to say the least, to know that if Fodor's doesn't agree, they can slam you off, chastise you for real, and discredit your opinions. All the interest is gone for me. I like to hear differing opinions on travel stuff, not just where to find the best hotel next to the Plaza.

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 11:08 AM
DawnCt

I have always like the fake screen names as much as anything else. There have been some very funny threads. I think the humor is about to go way down.

Old Jan 23rd, 2003, 04:19 PM
Andrew

I, for one, will not bother anymore when they extract every bit of controversy, opinion, joke and anything political, or in any way adverse to the travel business. If I want data and figures, can go to a book, or on the internet. What we can't get is a variety of subjects and opinions. Forget it Fodors.