Reload this Page >

Princess web site

Search

Princess web site

Search this Thread

Old Jul 14th, 2001, 09:41 AM
Judi

Princess web site

What in the world has Princess done to their web site? It is really, Really, REALLY bad! I would send them an e-mail with my comments, but can't figure out how to do that, so I hope they monitor this site. If they do, I suggest they go back to the old web site which was much better.

Old Jul 14th, 2001, 11:59 AM
Cheryl

Hi Judi <BR> <BR>I agree with you! The old site had a mature no nonesence flare to it, this new site was probably designed by a younger web designer, target towards a more younger crowd. Too much clicking around and less information. BRING BACK THE OLD SITE! <BR> <BR>Cheryl

Old Jul 14th, 2001, 07:41 PM
Toto

I totally agree, I hate the new site and it's not just because it's different. It is very hard to navigate through. One thing that I have found is to take lots of time on the darn thing, it takes forever to load each part of the site. <BR>The old site was just fine if they would have just updated it occasionally, the last several months it didn't even have future cruises listed on it. <BR>I do like the new site for the advantage of filling in all of your information prior to your next cruise, but other than that, it's terrible. <BR>Toto

Old Jul 19th, 2001, 12:40 PM
Lydia

I agree!! Princess website is terrible. <BR>I too tried to e-mail them about a question that I had. Funny! I got an answer from Celebrity Cruises. How that happened I don't know. Never did hear from Princess. I too hope that Princess gets this message. They could be losing business.

Old Jul 23rd, 2001, 04:47 PM
Lydia

Did anyone ever get through to Princess' <BR>website to e-mail them? <BR>I can't figure out how to reach them to ask some questions. <BR>I'd appreciate anyone's answer <BR>Thanks!

Old Jul 23rd, 2001, 06:14 PM
Judi

I gave up! Guess we'll all have to communicate thru our travel agents. While you're at it, ask them to tell Princess about their web site.

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 11:59 AM
JohnG

You must scroll down to the bottom of the page to find the link to Contact Us <BR> <BR>The link is http://www.princess.com/contact/ <BR> <BR>It does not provide an email address, only a mailing address.

Old Jul 28th, 2001, 07:35 PM
Patricia

Answer for Lydia: How to get through to Princess/ send an email to: [email protected] <BR>I emailed a question to them at this address and I received a reply within 3 days. I too think that their website is the worst I have ever navigated.