Pacific Coastal

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 08:17 AM
ken

Pacific Coastal

Has anyone been on the 3 or 4 day Pacific Coastal cruises leaving from Seattle or Vancouver? Any comments? thanks

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 08:31 AM
Patty

We took a 2 day Pacific coastal from Vancouver to San Francisco last year on the Dawn Princess. Are you thinking of doing a one way down the coast or roundtrip Seattle/Vancouver. The one way cruises usually have no port stops which is fine for us for such a short cruise. It was a fun little getaway.

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 08:50 AM
ken

Thanks for the reply. We're thinking of doing a roundtrip. Is it everything that a 7 day cruise is only shorter (ie entertainment etc)? I'm wondering what we would do on the boat as it will likely be a little chilly....

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 09:09 AM
Patty

Then, you'll probably be stopping in Victoria and maybe another port. It's pretty much the same as a weeklong cruise, just shorter. We went in mid-September last year and I remember we were mostly in long pants, sweaters, etc. They do have lots of activities on board to keep you busy though and sometimes it's nice to be at sea and just watch the scenery go by and do nothing!

Old Sep 12th, 2002, 05:36 PM
ken

Thanks Patty - we booked a Vcr - Seattle- Victoria- Vancouver 3 night cruise for the end of September. I'll try and find some time to just do nothing..........