Search

Oceania 2 for 1

Search this Thread

Old Feb 24th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oceania 2 for 1

Oceania is advertising these specials for cruises this Spring. The lowest price for a Med cruise on Insignia is G class for 2299. In a cabin with two people, does each person pay this fare or is the total for the cabin 2299? Air fare is free for two also from the US so I am very interested in knowing what the total fare is for the cruise. Thanks for any help you can give in explaining this offer.
Louise
Old Feb 24th, 2005, 06:18 PM

How/where was this offer posted? Prices are always posted per person, double occupancy unless you have gotten to the end of an online booking process. Usually in advertising, a price such as yours would also include port charges, but not government taxes. Also, even in the case of free air, you would have to pay all air taxes. You should call your travel agent and they can get this offer for you and a quote with charges broken down. I am making an educated guess to your question.
Old Feb 24th, 2005, 06:28 PM

We've booked Oceania twice on a 2 for 1 special. The price is per person.
Old Feb 25th, 2005, 04:41 AM
Original Poster

Thanks for your replies.
This offer is on the Oceania website and Cruisebrothers. It seemed like a good deal.
Thanks again.
Louise
Old Feb 25th, 2005, 05:16 AM

I was looking at this last night. IF I didn't have a daughter getting married this year and due to the fact I just returned from a cruise I also would be interested. (fun to look anyway.) Remmeber that price is an inside cabin I am sure. Yes it was was per peson including air. Not a bad deal at all I would pay more for a window at least.
Old Feb 25th, 2005, 11:03 AM
Original Poster

It is for an inside cabin which occupies the fourth and seventh floor (only a few on the higher floor in the middle of the ship across from rooms with balconies). I would pay more for a balcony on this kind of cruise. It is only for the one date, though.
Thanks again and keep checking. There is so much more to choose from now it can't hurt to look!