Reload this Page >

Norwegian Texaribbean

Search

Norwegian Texaribbean

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13th, 1999, 02:30 AM
Doug

Norwegian Texaribbean

Just wondering if anyone had been lately and if there was anything especially good or bad to report. Thanks in advance.

Old Feb 4th, 1999, 06:48 AM
Nancy

I am going the end of the month...anyone been lately??? <BR>

Old Feb 6th, 1999, 03:53 AM
Nancy

Hope you have a good trip. If time allows when you return, could you let us know how it went.

Old Feb 13th, 1999, 05:18 PM
Kitty

We are going April 11th on the Norwegian Sea. Anybody been on the ship? Good/bad? We are seasoned travelers but have never been on this ship. Thanks.

Old Apr 9th, 1999, 09:54 PM
Linds

Great cruise! Very nice ship, good food and great entertainment. Roatan was the best port. Take alcohol with you, they check bags as you come back from ports and hold it til the last day. Eat in the Bistro for $ 5 tip each. Fabulous! <BR>In Cozumel, take a cab to Chakanaab Park to beach- forget ship excursions!

Old Apr 24th, 1999, 02:41 PM
Kittycat

Just got back from the April 11th cruise. Hated it. The ship was not very clean and you could not sit on the promanade deck at all. The pools were nice and entertainment was good but overall the ship was not in the condition that it should have been. The cruise consultant said that the vessel was leased. It was a sell out with 1800 people on board. We were in cabin 6014 and it was small, and the furnishing pretty well soiled. We did not see the cabin steward for the first two days and he never bothered to make up our beds till I found him! The lounge chairs on the second pool deck were in pretty poor condition, like if one sat on one it would break. I have been on many cruises and would rate this a 3 on a scale of 10. Not up to my standards and I am really not that picky. Would not do Norwegian again.