Search

Millenium review

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17th, 2001, 11:26 AM
paul tangier

Millenium review

My wife and I recently went on a cruise on the Millenium. While the ship itself appeared lovely, the overall experience fell below from what we've known from past Celebrity cruises over the years.<BR><BR>

Old Dec 17th, 2001, 07:25 PM
Sandy

How about a REVIEW of the Millie, please?

Old Dec 20th, 2001, 05:57 PM
Bette Ann

We just returned, and while we have never sailed Celebrity before, only RCl,NCL, and Princess, and therefore we cannot compare to other Celebrity ships, we had a great time. The service both in the room and the dining room was perfect. You have to go the Oympic to eat one night ( an extra 25$ p.p., but well worth it. The aqua spa lunches were fabulous, entertainment top notch, and the crew went out of there way to be helpful and friendly.I don't get the bad reviews, and I am usually very picky, but we had no complaints. the food was good, not great, but certanily never bad, except the veal( HORRIBLE) Would definitely go again, but just on a different itinerary( hated San Jaun and Nassau)

Old Dec 25th, 2001, 10:07 AM
Travelpower1

Paul and Sandie--<BR><BR>GO to www.Cruise-addicts.com and go to their review boards--<BR>Look up all the reviews on Celebrity Millennium-- I wrote one on Nov.27 under the name of Andy and not Andy T==gives a concise review and in line with what most passengers felt on that weeks sailing==also look at ToTo's post under the review-we each went about 2 weeks apart and had the same view of the ship===In addition,I have posted on this board under MILLENNIUM---do a search--last time I looked , it had over 60 responses--read and make up your own mind---good luck!

Old Dec 25th, 2001, 06:19 PM
Sandy Howard

My husband and I recently completed a cruise on the Millenium and hated it. The ship was noisy (doors slamming in the night) and the service was poor.