Reload this Page >

Millenium cabin#8166?

Search

Millenium cabin#8166?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 27th, 2001, 09:47 AM
Andy

Millenium cabin#8166?

I was just informed of the fact that I received an upgrade from cat.2b to cat.3 #8166. I can't believe my luck, because from what I could tell just the balcony is bigger then my old cabin. Does anybody know anything about the cat.3 cabins on the Millie? Are they as big as they seem? Especially, the corner cabins.

Old Aug 27th, 2001, 05:36 PM
Theresa

The Cat 3 cabins on Millennium are actually bigger than they look in the magazine - they are huge! <BR> <BR>We were right down the hall from your cabin - we were in #8176 and our balcony there was huge (10 x 20'). <BR> <BR>Enjoy!

Old Aug 27th, 2001, 09:49 PM
Andy

Thanks Theresa, I sure will.

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 12:56 PM
Toto

We have a friend that will be cruising in cabin 8185 soon, just a couple of cabins down. Not quite as big of balcony as you will be having. <BR>If you are interested in seeing a lot of pictures of the back of the Millennium go to &lt;www.cruise-addicts.com&gt; and look at their photo gallery. Dozens of pictures there because they had a group cruise and many of them had those cabins. You might go to the addicts message board and ask them, I know there were dozens of people from there that sailed on her. <BR>Toto

Old Aug 30th, 2001, 06:18 PM
Theresa

I was on the Cruise-Addicts cruise and though a lot of us had aft cabins - none of us had a Cat 3 cabin. <BR> <BR>Our balcony's were huge and the Cat 3 are even larger! They will definitely enjoy the cabin and balcony.