Search

Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8th, 2016, 07:00 AM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for crew members to sail to Antarctica in January/February 2017

Hi all !

My father and I are fervent sailors and we would like to sail to Antarctica in January or February 2017 (depending on what dates are available) on a small crewship (6 people only!) that belongs to long-time friends of my father (40 years). They have experience sailing in Antarctica and in the icy regions in general (they cross the Northwest passage almost every year). The cruise would last approximately 28 days depending on the weather.

For more information on their experience and their boat, you can check out their website here : http://www.sailing-yacht-sauvage-exp...com/Yacht.html
For now, they haven’t planned on going there, but they would be ready to do so for six people. Therefore, we are looking for 4 other crew members to share the adventure with us.

Leaving from France, I have calculated an average budget of 10000€ (flexible plane tickets + cruise + expense sharing on boat –food included).

If you are interested, feel free to contact me at gabrielle(dot)arnault(at)hec(dot)edu

Sea (!) you soon maybe !

Gabrielle