Reload this Page >

Ft Lauderdale Hotels-Ramada Inn

Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 09:10 AM
janet

How is the Ramada Inn-Airport? Is it a 10 minute cab ride to the Port? Grocery store in walking distance? Thanks!

Old Feb 18th, 2002, 04:39 PM
Elizabeth

Hi Janet, <BR>Sorry i don't have info for you but I too am planning on staying there in June, if you go first please post a reply as to how it is? Thanks a heap!

Old Feb 19th, 2002, 06:39 AM
Jackie

You would be better off staying at the Best Western on 17th Causeway. They have a van to pick you up at the airport and will also take you to the ship. There is a mini mart and a liquor store within walking distance. The hotel is right on Port Everglade. Clean and reasonable.

Old Feb 19th, 2002, 12:18 PM
Elizabeth

I was told that the Ramada also will pick you up at the airport and then take you to the pier on sailing day-just be sure you know what the pier number is-and re-check with them again before you go. That's what i was told over the phone when i called them directly-can get pbone number from the people at the 1-800 number.

Old Feb 19th, 2002, 05:21 PM
mothers50

janet938;<BR>a friend went on a cruise out of ft. Lauderdale and stayed at the Ramada Inn and weas promised a hotel pickup and it never happened. they had to take a taxi and she made a complaint when she got home. nothing came of it so far. hope u have better luck if u stay there.<BR>

Old Feb 20th, 2002, 03:20 AM
Elizabeth

Thanks for the info on the Ramada, we will be prepaired for the extra taxi fares, but the rate was so great I just can't pass it up-$49.00/night! Might as well pay for the cab. WAs that from the airport to the hotel that didn't pick up your friend or from the hotel to the peir? Could you find out if the place was at least clean?