Reload this Page >

Ever steal a picture?

Search

Ever steal a picture?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 11:44 AM
Molly

Ever steal a picture?

They always take tons of pictures on cruises. Then they put them up in some hallway where anyone can just walk away with them instead of paying $20 each.<BR><BR>Has anyone stolen one?<BR><BR>Has anyone seen someone get caught trying to steal one? What happened to the shoplifter?

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 11:50 AM
Faina

They show shoplifter's picture on America's Most Wanted. When he caught they make him play in the next "Home Alone".

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 11:57 AM
Erick

I am not quite sure what Faina has been drinking this afternoon.<BR><BR>I bet that some Carnival customers have some experience and should be answering this post soon as they get off their shift at Seven Eleven.

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 03:53 PM
nmm

When I sailed Royal Carib. there was a big sign that said we were under video surveillence.

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 04:39 PM
nothief

Molly, stealing is stealing, no matter if it is some goofy photo or a hundred dollar bill.<BR>Even if the photo was a picture of your mug, it doesn't belong to you until you pay for it.<BR>

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 07:44 PM
Anna

On the Paradise they had some sort of electronic detector set up at both ends of the photo gallery Something embedded in the photo paper that sets it off?

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 09:20 PM
del

And the electronic detector is hooked up to a camera so you can buy (or steal) a picture of yourself stealing a picture.

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 09:37 PM
Paul Therault

And as pertaining to all retail establishments. The picture that you steal is paid for by the other passengers.<BR><BR>Paul

Old Jun 28th, 2002, 10:13 PM
gail

No. But I enjoyed watching reactions of photographers when we declined to have our photos taken on several occasions (leaving ship in port, for example). They certainly were pushy!