We will be on the Ruby Princess Transatlantic cruise from Venice to Ft. Lauderdale in October and have decided to stay on for the week cruise in the Caribbean. I have listed below our ports of call and would love suggestions for a couple of snorkelling trips but have no idea which islands/beaches would be best for that activity.
Princess Cays - I believe there is "come" snorkelling from the beach.
St Maarten - a Golden Eagle catamaran trip that cruises the Caribbean side of the island.
St Thomas USVI - St. John Scenic Cruise, Trunk Bay Beach & Snorkel
Grand Turk - lots of choice!
I think snorkelling trips at each place will be a bit of overkill or are they all different? Any suggestions for other interesting excursions would be most welcome too.
Recent ActivityView all Cruises activity »
- 1 CHARTER Password Reset Contact l8OO:68I:72O8 CHARTER Tec*h care
- 2 UNIWORLD River Boat Cruise on the Danube, Budapest to Prague
- 3 Antarctica Cruise--Zegrahm or Lindblad and time to go
- 4 Transfer from Fiumicino to Civitavecchia
- 5 Almost serious
- 6 Would you live on a cruise ship year round?
- 7 Antarctica Quark Expedition Travel Report
- 8 Best Place to Purchase Cruises
- 9 National Geographic Quest
- 10 Azamara Journey New Zealand Tours Available
- 11 Considering a first-time Caribbean cruise..
- 12 Mississippi River Cruise
- 13 Time to Explore St Petersburg
- 14 roommate wanted
- 15 Just back from an NCL East Med & Greek isles Cruise! Any ?
- 16 Mediterranean cruise- first week of May?
- 17 Danube River Cruise - agent
- 18 Multi generation Alaska cruise
- 19 Seeking Cozumel Advice
- 20 Costa Maya beach
- 21 Scenic cruise advice
- 22 Small Ship Alaska
- 23 Seabourn Alaska Cruise
- 24 Viking consumer beware
- 25 Need help European Cruise -viking Ocean Cruise Barcelona to Rome
Eastern Caribbean shore excursions - here's my list, need your suggestions.