Dolphin Swim + Harmony of the Seas St. Kitts

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 10th, 2022, 05:19 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Dolphin Swim excursions are all booked up for our 7-day Harmony of the Seas vacation (St. Kitts Aug. 11). I desperately want to experience this. I've found a company that offers dolphin swims- possibly the same one that the cruise uses, I'm not sure. Does anyone know roughly what time the boat arrives/departs and if I might have enough time to book my own transportation there and back?
Thanks in advance!
Old Jun 11th, 2022, 12:01 AM

This excursion is not getting good reviews on TA. Check it thoroughly before paying.

Old Jun 11th, 2022, 04:49 AM

Check your ship's Itinerary schedule for arrival/departure times - it's usually published there. If not, contact the cruise line, they will tell you. FYI - most cruise ships arrive in the morning and leave in the afternoon.

For what it is worth, Dolphin Discovery (it's the only one on the island) is located only about a 5 minute taxi ride from the Port Zante complex where your ship will dock. The "interaction" with the dolphins takes less than 90 minutes (including your orientation) so, assuming you were to book an "encounter time" that allows you about 20 minutes travel time to/from your ship there's no reason you couldn't book the excursion on your own.
Old Jun 11th, 2022, 09:46 AM

If there is only one opportunity the cruise ship has probably locked up all of the slots anyways.
Old Jun 11th, 2022, 10:42 AM

It seems that none of the Swim with Dolphins is humane or good for the animals. Please read about them. You would probably choose not to do it once you do.