Reload this Page >

Dining on carnival pride

Search

Dining on carnival pride

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 05:25 AM
Karen

Dining on carnival pride

Has anyone who has been on the Pride have any recommendations as to where to sit in the main dining room? A few years ago, on another cruise, we got stuck in the back by the kitchen-not fun! I know this is a two story dining room-so any suggestions (upstairs/downstairs) would really be appreciated!!

Old Jun 7th, 2002, 05:14 PM
Kimberly

Hi Karen<BR><BR>In the Normandie Restaurant I was on the lower level and had a table by the window. It was comfortable sitting in that area. I was seated at Table #143

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 01:42 AM
Paul Therault

You can not order a specific table in advance. When you arrive on board visit the Maitre d' and he will be more than happy to place you at a window (first level) if there is one available. Do not tip him in advance.<BR><BR>Paul

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 11:35 AM
Parrot Mom

Paul..just thought I'd let you know I posted a note and it was deleted welcoming you back. this a.m. Are you being censored?

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 12:05 PM
P.A.P.

Maybe they finally have realized he is more of a hindrance than help.

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 12:44 PM
dap

PAP, what's your game with Paul? Taken over for Peter, or has Peter just changed his alias? You are well on the road to making an ass out of yourself.

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 12:55 PM
Peter

Maybe there's more of us than of you! - ZAP

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 01:20 PM
P.A.P.

P.A.P. is a large group of people. It is not one person. We are fed up with one person dominating this web site. Since Fodors won't stop this we are trying to constructively put an end to this by recommending log in registration. This will help to eliminate the unwanted posters and raise the caliber of comments. <BR><BR>And we would like to see an end to Paul's self promotion. We are sick of him patting himself on the back. Let him get his own web site. Unfortunately with any change their is some bumps in the road.

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 01:37 PM
Ken

YOU ARE ALL FAGS!!!! SUCK DICK

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 01:43 PM
P.A.P.

Ahhhh the old profanity to get something deleted trick. This only proves our point. Ken must have gotten our of jail recently and misses his old life.

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 04:28 PM
trap

I agree that Fodors should have a log-in and don't understand why they don't.<BR>I'm sure it will happen , just when ?<BR>

Old Jun 17th, 2002, 11:41 PM
Paul Therault

Hi Parrot Mom,<BR><BR>I doubt very much that Fodors deletes anything purposely. I do believe that they will, in the near future, decide that their forum is a total waste of money. It has developed into a teen-age chat room.<BR><BR>It is sad since many Fodorites like to hear positive answers to their cruise questions. <BR><BR>I'll bet you are going to miss your annual Bermuda cruise this year? I will envy you traveling in Europe.<BR><BR>I will take your place in Bermuda this year but out of NYC. I haven't sailed the Nordic Empress in 11 years.<BR><BR>Paul

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 05:28 AM
P.A.P.

Paul you are one of the ones that have helped bring the level down.<BR><BR>And of course they delete things purposely. Please, we may not like your approach but you are an intelligent man.

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 07:18 AM
Parrot Mom

The main forum for Bermuda is being taken over by some idiots I'm sorry to say and many people have left it. Yes, I will miss Bermuda, more than you can know this year.. but you have to promise me that you have at least one Dark and Stormy at the Swizzle Inn, near Grotto Bay) and maybe a fish sandwich and onion rings.. and then I can know somebody is enjoying it.. Getting psyched about the Brilliance and already know a group are planning a cocktail party onboard. With the way things are going Paul..I'm going to keep my life jacket on..lol I will be back to Bermuda next year...

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 09:55 PM
Paul Therault

Hi ParrotMom,<BR><BR>The Dark and Stormy sounds lethal. The Nordic does not port in St. George but I will look up that fast catamaran you mentioned that goes from Hamilton to St George. Maybe I can bribe the skipper to let me off at Grotto Bay and pick me up later. The onion rings sound good. Bermuda, the islands of onions.<BR><BR>Paul