Reload this Page >

Cruises to South America?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15th, 2002, 10:51 AM
Bruce Hayes

Can anyone recommend some good cruise lines that go to South America?<BR><BR>Thanks.

Old Aug 15th, 2002, 11:23 AM
Melissa

Celebrity used to have some

Old Aug 15th, 2002, 01:46 PM
Enrique

Celebrity still does (on the Zenith). Princess and Holland America also do, and I think Orient and Royal Olympic do as well.

Old Aug 15th, 2002, 02:43 PM
Julia

Hi!<BR><BR>Holland America is an excellent option and Crystal and Princess also do South American itineraries. A friend just did a South American itinerary on Holland America and was very, very pleased with the experience - he said it was very well done. On the more moderately priced categories, Norwegian Cruise Lines is an excellent option to consider is price is a real consideration. But if you are looking for the best value, do consider Holland America or Princess. Crystal is more luxury, but the service is exquisite.<BR><BR>Best,<BR>Julia

Old Aug 16th, 2002, 06:32 AM
Peter

Just saw a Royal Olympic 15 day cruise the other day for $1299 per person for an inside. It sails round trip out of FLL (cheap air price) and does a five day Amazon River section. It has only three sea days so it is port intensive. I believe the sailing date was in December.