Cruisequick.com

Feb 17th, 2004, 11:06 AM
Original Poster

Cruisequick.com

Hello, I'm getting ready to book a cruise with Cruisequick.com. The price came well under what I was previously quoted with someone else and I was specific with my needs. Has anyone else had any success with them?
Feb 17th, 2004, 11:29 AM

CQ has a very good reputation, and you'll probably do just fine booking with them.
Feb 17th, 2004, 11:38 AM
Original Poster

Thanks a bunch triathlete!!!
Feb 17th, 2004, 01:50 PM

I've never had any problems with cruisequick.com and used them quite a few times with excellent results. It depends upon which cruiseline as to if they have the best price. If it is a mass marketed line such as RCI, NCL, Celebrity, Princess, HAL, Carnival they probably will have the best price. They don't have the best prices though for luxury lines.
Feb 17th, 2004, 01:53 PM

I dunno...CQ beat the pants off the next-best on an upcoming Oceania cruise we booked.
Feb 17th, 2004, 04:06 PM
esd

Last month I checked 4 prices with cq and icruise..for 2 people, same ship, same date, same category...2 RCCL and 2 Carnival. Two were almost exactly the same to the penny, icruise was about $30 cheaper on one, and one - the Conquest - was about $200 cheaper on cq. However, I did not book it so I'm not sure what would have happened. I say that because I saw a really good rate on icruise once, tried to book it, and was told it was not available. They apologized twice via email, saying they hoped I would try again to book with them in the future.
I don't know if anyone has had this happen with cq.
Feb 17th, 2004, 04:39 PM
Original Poster

I booked my cruise with CQ today and have recommended it to others who are going with us. I called RCCL to confirm they were a legitimate agency and I also pulled their name up on RCCL's website using their zip code and it also listed a phone number. I feel comfortable with my decision. Thanks to all for your feedback.
Feb 17th, 2004, 06:14 PM

I have had Cruise Quick price a cruise for me but my TA at Cruise.com has always done a bit better when presented with a quote. I stick with her because she is a known entity to me.
Feb 17th, 2004, 10:24 PM

I have booked 10 rooms with cruisequick and they are excellent. Their agents actually know more than the representatives at the cruise lines. If you do a text search you will find many, many positive remarks about them.
Feb 20th, 2004, 11:28 AM

If you want to compare prices, try CruiseCompete.com. Select your cruise, put the price you're trying to beat in the comments, and see if you can do any better.

Cheers!

Search this Thread