Reload this Page >

cruise from boston to montreal

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19th, 2001, 10:27 AM
Rita Ginocchio

I have been curious about this for a long time but until I came across this web site I <BR>wasn't sure where to find this information* <BR>That being said; here's my question * Will someone who has taken a cruise from Boston up around New Brunswick to Montreal thru the St.Lawrence please respond with details(name of cruise line, cost, etc.)* Hubby and I came across this ship while we were in <BR>Quebec and I wish I had gotten more <BR>information as I had a chance to talk with <BR>one of the passengers but didn't want to be <BR>too nosey* We haven't taken a vacation cruise yet but this one intrigues me* Any info would be appreciated* Thank you* Rita <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR> <BR>were vacationing in Quebec*

Old Jul 21st, 2001, 10:42 AM
Doug

I took this cruise 4 years ago on Holland America's "Veendam". It was approx 10-day cruise that started in Montreal & ended in New York City (with breathtaking views of the Statue of Liberty as we sailed into NY). <BR> <BR>As I recall the ports of call were Quebec City (for 2 days), Halifax, Boston, Newport, RI, and perhaps Newfoundland. It was a very enjoyable cruise. I think Holland America is still offering this cruise but it may not be on the "Veendam".

Old Jul 22nd, 2001, 10:09 PM
Marcia

Rita, <BR>check with Princess Cruises. They are offering cruises roundtrip from Boston that do this itinerary this Sept/Oct. <BR>Actually they are showing a special rate for a sailing to two on their web site. I think its under the title of cruise deals or specials. <BR>Marcia

Old Jul 22nd, 2001, 10:48 PM
Parrot Mom

Check with a travel agent...I believe Royal Carribean is doing a fall foliage trip from Boston..

Old Jul 24th, 2001, 09:57 AM
don

I believe that the Carnival Victory is doing this kind of cruise this summer.