Search

Cocktails

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12th, 2002, 03:37 PM
Randy

Cocktails

I am cruising the Mexican Riveria on Princess' Sea Princess. Does anyone know how much cocktails cost in the lounges, and how much soft drinks cost? Also, are you permitted to bring a bottle of spirits on board?

Old Jan 14th, 2002, 12:02 PM
Karen

Not sure on that line, but I was just on Celebrity 2 weeks ago. Drinks were about the same as in a restaurant, $4.50 to $5.25 each. Specialty martinis were 6.95, but they were the size of 2 drinks, so I usually only needed one. Soft drinks were 1.50. Hope this helps.

Old Jan 14th, 2002, 05:30 PM
Donna

I was on Celebrity in November and was charged $2.50, which included tip, for soft drinks.

Old Jan 14th, 2002, 05:58 PM
Sara

You can buy a soda card for $17.50 I think that is the current price. Includes all fountain drink soda.

Old Jan 14th, 2002, 05:59 PM
Jeanette

On the Crown Princess in November, drink of the day ran $3.65, while regular call drinks were $4-$5. Beer $2.75 for domestic and at least a dollar more for imported (including Mexican, curiously). all prices are plus tip, which is automatically added to the tab. The prices were similar to what you would expect to pay in a mid-range restaurant, like Olive Garden or Red Lobster. <BR><BR>Re: carrying your own on board. At your own risk. The rules of Princess say ABSOLUTELY NOT. However, it seems to be unpredictably enforced. Depends on the specific ship, embarkation port, mood of the guys at the dock and your luck. In any event, if you get caught with it, they take it and say it will be returned at the end of the cruise. I'm skeptical of that. <BR><BR>The only mass market cruise line that does not 'forbid' bringing your own liquor is Holland America.