Reload this Page >

Uvero Beach, Costa Maya???

Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 8th, 2002, 05:20 AM
Jody

We're thinking of doing this excursion to this beach, or going on our own. How is it for swimming?? I want a nice swimmable beach. Any opinions???

Old Aug 8th, 2002, 09:29 AM
Nanette

We had a blast, Jody. Check out some pics here:<BR><BR>http://community.webshots.com/user/nononanette/1<BR><BR>If you're a drinker, it's the best deal around. <BR><BR>The beach is pleasant.....however, the water at the end of the pier is FABULOUS! You can paddle out there in a little kayak, or stroll along the pier. There's a ladder to get down to the water.<BR><BR>We had a grand time. I wouldn't hesitate to go back. (But, I've heard people griping and complaining about it...personally, I make my OWN fun!).<BR><BR>The Costa Maya port itself is lovely. They have a ROCKY beach...very small, but supposedly good snorkeling. The port has a HUGE pool with live entertainment. Neat, neat place. I'd go back in a minute!<BR><BR>

Old Aug 8th, 2002, 09:30 AM
Nanette

BTW: You're probably NOT going to get there on your own. It's a long drive with federales stopping the tour bus a couple of times.

Old Aug 8th, 2010, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Uvero beach is a good beach but the best beach of Costa Maya are only two: 1) Sian Ka'an 60 km North; 2) Puerto Angel 12 Km South.

Look this guide for beach in Costa Maya: http://www.mahahualhotel.com/costama..._costamaya.htm