Reload this Page >

any recent travelers on Millenium

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 9th, 2002, 01:22 PM
cruisin' for a bruisin'

Heading out on it in a couple of weeks and I didn't notice too may reviews of that ship on this forum. Can anyone offer theirs?<BR>thanks

Old Nov 11th, 2002, 08:03 PM
bill

Was on Milly in Sept. Oct.,11 days! Had cat.2b balcony cabin. Great ship,almost too big .Don't miss T Pool. Food just ok,Cabin same on all other celebrity ships ,except they don't have V.C.R in cabin on this ship?? <BR>BILL

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 04:07 AM
cruisin'

Thanks Bill, but what's the T Pool?<BR><BR>I'm surprised you say that Celeb's food was just ok, rather than excellent. Were you really disapointed?

Old Nov 12th, 2002, 09:37 AM
bill

T pool is short for theropudichotsaltwaterpool or something like that! It's in a big glass enclosure. They used to charge extra,but now it's included. We used it every day,lay on the rollers hang on,(especialy when sea is rough). I said food was ok,meaning we noticed a SLIGHT decline lately! It's still better than most ! Princess was really bad last year (another story) <BR>Stick to Celebrity,you'l love MILLY. <BR>BILL

Old Nov 13th, 2002, 10:33 AM
Bruce

Think the Tpool stands for thalassotherapy pool. Thalasso is Greek for sea, I think, and that means it's a warm salt-water pool. No question about it, the Celebrity line loves their spas, and they do it better than anyone. I have yet to try the Milly or Summit, and it's on my list to do, but I've heard it's not yet quite up to the Zenith/Horizon/Galaxy for food, also. Don't know if that's everyone's experience, so would like to hear a comparison from someone who has been on several of Celebrity's ships.