www.jamaica4less.com

Sep 4th, 2002, 05:07 PM
Ryan

www.jamaica4less.com

Has anybody used this website, www.jamaica4less.com, to book their trip? They gave me a great rate for my trip to jamaica, but I was kind of leary about using them since they were an online travel agency. Any thoughts, good and bad would be greatly appreciated.

Sep 5th, 2002, 11:48 AM
Gail

If they are a real brick & mortar agency who has a website then you should be OK. Be leary of agencies that are only internet based as they come and go overnight. Make sure they have all the acreditations needed for an agency.

Sep 5th, 2002, 05:45 PM
dumbpeople

It really kills me when people respond to these posts with sincerity...can you not tell it's a plug? They put the name of the website in the title and then repeat it in the text to make sure we see [email protected]@@@

Sep 5th, 2002, 06:36 PM
Ryan

Honestly this isn't a plug...My girlfriend has been posting about the Wyndham rose hall as well as the Dolphin Cove in Ochos Rios. I was asking a ? and wanted to be as specific as I could, so therefore I named the website. Not everyone on this site is trying to be devious...I was trying to ask if anybody had used this specific website to book their trip or hear anything about. Thats it...So thanks to the person who responded,I greatly appreciate your input.

Sep 6th, 2002, 05:00 AM
cdt

If it was a plug it wasn't an effective one. After Ryan's first post I checked out the website and found it to be poorly designed and outdated.

I'd give you examples of better ones but that might be interpreted as a plug.