Where's the Jamaican Hash?

Feb 24th, 1998, 08:42 PM
gina giamanco

Where's the Jamaican Hash?

I am going to jamaica for spring break and need to know how to get some good jamaican hash without getting in trouble with the law. I would also like some info on the Buccaneer Beach Hotel in Montego bay Jamaica. Help!!!!!

Feb 25th, 1998, 09:21 AM
Jean E. Bowers

Have you lost your mind? Have you even been to Jamaica before? I strongly suggest you not persue this desire. A Jamaican jail is no place to vacation. There is a hole in the floor for a toilet, no ac, and years and years of you calling this home. In Jamaica you do not know who is who as far as police. All of them do not wear uniforms and alot of young guys work undercover. All it takes is one bad contact. If you must, don't worry about it you will be approached by lots and lots people wanting to sell you anything.

Feb 25th, 1998, 07:34 PM
Bob Morton

I'm sure your message on this bulletin board is a hoax. The other person replying to you is correct...jamaica has no drug problem, you can get anything you want, anytime. But, I'm sure you know that. just in case you're naive, don't expect to have Miranda Rights read to you if you get cuffed. Also, I hope your parents and loved ones back home have no money, because once the Jamaican authorites know this, you will be released for the entire amount of capital and savings your parents strived a life time to accumulate. Your no longer in the U.S. territory, and there's a whole new type of law enforcement down there which you apparently aren't aware of. have fun.

Mar 30th, 1998, 09:19 AM
Missy

Actually, I was going to post a similar message - dont get me wrong - I tried pot in college and so did my husband, but that was it - we are now 30 and we went to Sandals Montego Bay last March and the men in boats wanted us to come over - they had souvenirs, but offered pot, et al that they had hidden in a souvenir I guess. We thought about trying it just for fun, but we were paranoid about getting caught with it in our room or whatever. It would have been nice - again dont get me wrong - it is illegal and we dont do it anymore - we dont want to worry about drug tests and misdeamenors, etc. BUT it was tempting to try it one more time. I personally think that marijuana should be legal - I prefer it to alcohol anyday. Like I said I havent done it since college, but it just made me feel relaxed (not loud like alcohol) and happy. I dont do it because it is illegal BUT I would smoke it if it was legal. Marijuana is much safer for people than alcohol (not legally of course, but healthwise and accident wise it is safer) - I wont get into all that - just check out the facts anywhere. Anyway, I WAS wondering (I may be stupid but) is it legal anywhere? I am pretty sure that it is, but where? I am not basing my vacation on this, but if it is legal somewhere let me know because why not go all out on vacation?????????

Jul 28th, 1998, 10:29 AM
Cheri

You guys ever see "Midnight Express"?

Jul 30th, 1998, 07:38 AM
Missy

No, I havent seen or heard of 'Midnight Express'. What is the relevancy to this subject?

Jul 30th, 1998, 10:15 AM
Cheri

Movie about above topic...rent it.

Aug 19th, 1998, 03:10 PM
Karen

Yes, NUTS! Don't need to be stoned in Paradise.

Aug 22nd, 1998, 03:20 PM
Sunny

Are you all crazy? Marijuana is a gateway drug, next thing you know you will want to "try" heroin. If you must have your drugs, then go to the Netherlands where everything is legal. Come to think of it, you could just become a citizen there, and when you get so hooked on drugs the state will provide you with them!

Aug 24th, 1998, 09:39 AM
Missy

To Sunny: First of all, I can tell that you have never tried pot. I am a professional woman who is educated. My husband is educated and was a sargeant in the US Army for seven years. He is also a professional. I first tried pot when I was 21 or so and in college. I used to think that it would make you want to use cocaine next, heroin next, etc. also. I suffered from migraines and anxiety and someone suggested trying marijuana and I was very hesitant because I thought I would 'get hooked'. Well guess what - you cannot get hooked on it. It can become a habit - thats all. Anyway I tried it, I liked it and I smoked it all through college. It is very relaxing and NOT addictive, just habit forming. I admit that it was uncomfortable for a few weeks after I quit. But that was all. People who use stronger and stronger drugs have serious problems with life in general I guess. And as far as marijuana being a 'gateway drug', what do you think alcohol is??? THAT is where it first starts, but I have smoked more than I have ever drank because alcohol just makes me sick. Marijuana has had very positive effects on chemotherapy patients, anorexic sufferers, plus numerous other illnesses. Like I said earlier, I am a professional, educated woman and I am not going to get high and take a chance on getting a drug test - that would be stupid (just like it would stupid to try to buy it in a foreign country - I dont disagree with that at all). BTW, I remembered that it is legal in Amsterdam after I had posted that question. My husband drove over there once while on leave and was telling me about it all. Anyway, just look up some information on the subject if you dont believe me. Like I said, I am not what you would categorize as a 'pothead', but I know that it is better for you than alcohol. Alcohol destroys your liver and causes more accidents among other things. Marijuana (especially combined with cigarettes)can hurt your lungs and that is the most dangerous thing about it (besides it being illegal). And I take offense at your comment about moving to the Netherlands and getting hooked on all kinds of drugs. Who are you to judge anyone. Maybe some pot will do you some good and chill out. Maybe you should try it sometime. I can tell from your post that you are a narrow-minded, opinionated person who is 'never wrong' and who 'knows everything'. Well, like I said, just do some research. BTW, I know a lot of people - teachers, other people I work with, even doctors - who smoke pot on a regular basis. So you cant say that only 'trashy, stupid' people do it - I know that is what you are thinking and what you were probably going to write back. Well, surprise! There are smarter, more educated people than you in this world who know more than you do and who indulge. BTW, do you drink alcohol? Because you do know that is a drug, dont you? I am asking because of your comment "If you must have your drugs...". So before you write things that you know absolutely nothing about, I suggest you do some research first.

Aug 24th, 1998, 09:47 AM
Missy

I forgot to add that alcohol (not pot) is what kills brain cells. I know that is coming up next too, so before anyone can say anything about it, I thought I would let you know. Yes, ALCOHOL kills brain cells, NOT marijuana.

Aug 24th, 1998, 12:45 PM
Bonnie

Educated Missy? I think not.

Aug 25th, 1998, 04:06 AM
Missy

Yes, VERY educated. You would be surprised. If you disagree with me, then you are misinformed. You didnt do any research, did you? Do some research so that you know what you are talking about.

Aug 25th, 1998, 11:57 AM
Karen

Ya'll need to take this to an appropriate forum, though I do find this most entertaining.

Gina, I hope your home safe.

Sunny, get a clue.

Missy, you can't change a leopard's spots.

Bonnie, some of your best friends are "pot-heads"

Aug 25th, 1998, 12:22 PM
Missy

Sounds good to me. Youre right - you cant change a leopard's spots - some people are always going to be close-minded no matter what and I cant stand close-minded people - I am a very open-minded person and consider that one of my best qualities. Some people just irk me and that is why I got so...upset.

Aug 25th, 1998, 01:30 PM
Your friend

Try Mrs. Brown's in Negril

Aug 26th, 1998, 06:36 AM
Cheri

Since when did this forum become a market place for illegal drugs? I think the thing that REALLY blows me away is someone asking where to buy illicit materials and they actually leave their name and email address. Where are the narcs when you need them?

Aug 26th, 1998, 10:38 AM
Karen

Well I'm a little worried about Gina (the original poster, remember her?). I hope she's ok. I wish she'd check in and say "hey" so I know she got home alright.

Aug 26th, 1998, 12:49 PM
Cheri

Sure hope she isn't wasting away in a Jamaican jail for trying to score pot from the wrong person....

Aug 26th, 1998, 06:50 PM
Karen

My thought exactly...