Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Caribbean Islands
Reload this Page >

What is the Sandals Return Week Discount?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18th, 2000, 08:30 AM
Cara

I want to go for sandals return week in April what kind of discount do you get? Is it better just to book it myself through a wholesale company? Please help!!

Old Dec 18th, 2000, 09:32 AM
Kim

Is it for returning guests? I have never heard of it. I would like infformation on it also.

Old Dec 18th, 2000, 01:59 PM
Bill

Cara and Kim, <BR> <BR>I just saw a posting last night. We are going the end of April and will miss out but we still got a great deal through our local travel rep as she was able to get the same deal. I suggest you check out www.twinsburgtravel.com. They are a Sandals outlet store and they are now advertising the special for returnees week.

Old Dec 18th, 2000, 06:19 PM
Henry

I'm not sure what the return discount is either. I know you get a week free after staying for 70 days. We are returning to Sandals Negril for our 3rd time in 2 weeks. We were able to get the best deal from Air Jamaica Vacations.

Old Dec 19th, 2000, 05:15 AM
Jackie

I just got a postcard from Sandals in yesterday's mail. If you have stayed at a Sandals before you get $1,000/couple off of regular rooms or $1,500/couple off of concierge level rooms during the specified time period (I think it is for arrivals between April 6-20th, 2001). Those discounts are off of Sandals published rates and you can't use this deal w/ any other discount, so it still sounds pretty expensive since you still have to pay for airfare. <BR> <BR>Jackie

Old Dec 19th, 2000, 02:13 PM
Tara

We booked our trip based on having the discount - it does come out cheaper. This is our 5th trip to Sandals - this time we're trying the one in Antigua. We usually go to Negril, which we love, but am ready for something different. We also booked thru twinsburgtravel.com - for the second year - and really enjoy their service. I priced it thru them and thru Sandals direct and I saved a couple of hundred after the returning guest week discount thru twinsburg travel.

Old Dec 20th, 2000, 05:14 AM
Cara

Thank you for all the information. I really appreciate it.