Villas on St. Croix

Aug 27th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Original Poster

Villas on St. Croix

We're interested in renting a 5 - 6 bedroom house on St. Croix for Feb. or March. Any recommendations??
Aug 27th, 2008, 04:36 PM

I've never rented a villa on STX but know that many on tripadvisor love renting through vacationstx.com. Maybe that's helpful.
Aug 27th, 2008, 05:36 PM

Villa Belvedere gets a good write-up in a recent CT&L issue!
Sep 2nd, 2008, 12:45 PM
Original Poster

Should we try a real estate company such as Coldwell Banker??
Thanks for your input.
Sep 2nd, 2008, 02:29 PM

I was just about to inquire about renting an 8 bedroom villa in the Caribbean. We'll be renting in June, want a location on the beach and with a pool.
Sep 28th, 2008, 04:01 PM

Villas are a great way to vacation. Heartily second the recommendation for Marti Gotts at Vacation St. Croix.

www.vacationstcroix.com

VSTX are on-island villa managers (not villa wholesalers operating from just a website) with a large staff and 24/7 response. We have rented from them several times and last trip I was able to tour some of the larger villas.

Beth48 – Marti has several 5-6 bedroom villas – what specifically are you looking for – I might be able to recommend a couple based on your needs?

India – 8 bedrooms would be a huge villa and, with all of those people, it may be tough to clear everyone through coffee and breakfast in the morning with just one kitchen - lol. How about two villas, 4 bedrooms each, one right down the driveway from the other? Check out Sugar Bay House and Blue Vista Villa on Marti’s site. Sister villas – absolutely gorgeous properties with high end amenities.