Brian

Value+Great Beach+ All-inclusive= ?

Send me your experiences please/opinions please:

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 01:43 PM
Penney

Are you looking for couples or family?

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 04:20 PM
justswimmingly

unless you love buffets with poor to fair food, drink lots of booze. like cheap house wines and enjoy one big frat party all week, NO

Old Apr 7th, 2002, 06:42 PM
Trish

If you are looking at a couples only AI, we have done 4 of the Sandals properties and liked three of them. The amenities were a nice touch. We waterskiied, which in the winter is such a treat and did some of the other things that are included and they made it a good value for us. The three that we liked had decent beaches. The breakfast and lunch buffets were good, as were the sit-down dinners every night. We snacked in-between meals when we wanted to and had some great drinks. Mo Bay was a little bit more of a party resort, but like anywhere, it's up to you how much you want to participate. We haven't done an AI in two years, but probably will again someday.

Old Apr 8th, 2002, 05:32 AM
Anna

I'd recommend the Riu chain in the Dominican Republic, on overall great value for the price. There isn't much to do off of the resort, but if you're looking for a great beach and relaxation, it fits the bill.