Reload this Page >

Use of Atlantis Facilities

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 10:38 AM
Lois

In addition to guests staying at Atlantis or their Ocean Club property, and also the Comfort Suites across from Atlantis, is there anyplace else you can stay and have use of their facilities? I've been told there is a timeshare that can use Atlantis? If not, is there another hotel that might be less costly than Atlantis that lets you do this?<BR><BR>How early should I book something for next June or July. At this point I'm considering the Comfort Suites. What's the best way to book that resort?

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 10:47 AM
scubagirl

Harbourside villas and timeshares are the only other options that you have.<BR>They are owned by Atlantis and are also quite expensive. The cheapest you'll find is Comfort Suites. Since it's common knowledge that Comfort Suites is the cheap alternative, I'd book the rooms as soon as you know your dates. You can always cancel should some other deal become available in the meantime.<BR>

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 03:36 PM
Traveler

That's exactly what I did, Lois! Booked at Comfort Suites in April for last week. Atlantis ran some specials (beginning sometime in May, I think) and I changed my reservation to the Beach Towers for the same money it was costing me at Comfort Suites. Then upgraded to the Coral Towers for $200 more (total for a 7 night stay for 4) about a week before departure. <BR><BR>Atlantis is an awesome place! Have a great time. We will probably be returning either next summer or the summer after that and we would like to stay in the villas. They are beautiful if you can afford them. Yes, they are more expensive but having the kitchen will save on meals. Have a great time!

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 08:28 PM
tweedy

I think that Club Land'Or also has Atlantis privilages, but that could have changed, you might check.<BR><BR>Club Land'Or is also a condo accomodation and very close to the Atlantis complex. The nice thing would be the quiet there, so you can get away in the evening from all the noise at the Atlantis.<BR><BR>Have a great time.<BR><BR>tweedy

Old Jul 27th, 2002, 04:44 AM
scubagirl

Club Land'or no longer has priveliges at Atlantis. It's a nice property though, and has a great grill, as well as top notch restaurant, the Blue Lagoon.