Search

Tropical Escape Hotel-

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4th, 2000, 07:36 AM
Laurie

Tropical Escape Hotel-

Hi, <BR> <BR> I'm going to the Tropical Escape Hotel in August and haven't seen it mentioned in any letters. Has anyone stayed here and if so what did you think? I don't have a brochure and can't find a web site. Any response is appreciated, thanks!

Old Jul 4th, 2000, 07:43 AM
David

Can I come with you Laurie? you sound like fun!

Old Jul 4th, 2000, 08:41 AM
Randy

Hey Laurie, <BR>I've just got back from the Tropical Escape, it was really cool. Imagine my surprise when I got there to find that it was a swingers resort! I had a crazy banging time threesomes/foursomes you name it - it took me a fortnight to recover. Luckily they have an on site medical facility in case you "come down" with anything. I hope you enjoy it, maybe you could write and tell me how you got on, and let me know which of the theme nights yo enjoyed the most (Caribbean Animal night was my favourite!)

Old Jul 5th, 2000, 11:13 AM
Play nice

<BR>Laurie, which island? There are several Tropical Escape hotels in the Carib & the responses you are getting may not be what you're looking for.

Old Jul 6th, 2000, 01:11 AM
laurie

hi, <BR> <BR> The responses aren't what I expected I'm still hoping for some good advice! I'm going to Barbados on the west coast and still have no idea what the hotel is like, <BR>thanks <BR>laurie

Old Jul 6th, 2000, 03:39 AM
George

<BR>Hi Laurie, <BR>I saw the hotel in Barbados. I don't believe it was a swingers resort! Of course, look can be deceiving. From the outside it looks clean but not fancy; it's NOT on the beach. There have been some petty thefts in that area, especially on the beaches, so you might want to spend your beach time elsewhere on the island. : - )

Old Jul 7th, 2000, 06:13 AM
EB

I think I love you. I'm booking myself on the next flight out - see you there honey bunchXXX