This New format Still Sucks!

Old Apr 2nd, 2001, 10:40 PM
Good Time Charlie

This New format Still Sucks!

They can remove all our compalints if they want to, but this new format eats a big one!

Old Apr 3rd, 2001, 08:56 AM
Phoenix Blue

Yep, you're right buddy. It does suck.

Old Apr 4th, 2001, 05:50 AM
Anon

I don't like the way if you reply to a message three pages over, it brings you back to the beginning again. What a waste of time. The board is faster tho and I like that. I was getting disenchanted with it being so slow before.

Old Apr 4th, 2001, 08:25 AM
ArubaLisa

It needs to go back to being broken up into categories. There are many titles which do not detail where the question is regarding and not all of us have opinions or experiences on all the islands. If you need to take the time to have to read each single post, it is just not worth it. Now you can go ahead and delete my post also!

Old Apr 4th, 2001, 11:27 AM
Sam St. John

My mother always taught me to say only good things about people, places, and all kinds of stuff. So here goes my take on this new format. It's probably better than no bulletin board at all.

Old Apr 4th, 2001, 05:07 PM
Miranda

boy was I glad to see this thread & know I'm not the only 1 who feels this way! I don't come visit this board as much as I used to thanks to this so-called new & improved format! You can't narrow down choices like before, you have to read EVERYTHING, whcih I won't be doing! I hope this is the beginning of more improvements yet to come. Okay,you can delete this one now too.

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 06:45 AM
JM

I agree completely - new format is harder to use and who cares about the special new features I never use. How nice to know my complaint will be deleted shortly. Well after all we are just the 'users' so why would our opinions count.

Old Apr 5th, 2001, 06:59 AM
Lisa

Have to agree with all of the above. You took

Old Apr 6th, 2001, 05:55 AM
Barbara

The old format where you could narrow down your search by area, was sooooo much easier and more helpful. We will not be visiting this site much anymore because this new format is so bulky and awkward. It is a shame because we got so much good information here and it helped our planning immeasurably. Perhaps Fodor's will listen to our concerns.