Reload this Page >

Swimming with Dolphins?

Search

Swimming with Dolphins?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28th, 1998, 08:21 AM
John

Swimming with Dolphins?

Does anyone have info on where you can swim with dolphins? How much is the charge?

Old Dec 30th, 1998, 07:27 AM
Andrew Bond

The best place for swimming with the dolphins is UNEXSO (Underwater Explorers Society) located at Saitn Lucia, Grand Bahama Island. The lest inexpensive trip with them costs $25 dollars per person. You can also go scuba diving with them for around $100 per person. They have a 1-800 number but I can't remember it. They might have a web address

Old Dec 30th, 1998, 08:51 AM
John

Andrew, thank you for the information. It is much appreciated.

Old Jan 2nd, 1999, 08:52 AM
Mary

A wonderful dolphin swimming experience can be found at the Dolphin Encounter <BR>in the Bahamas (Nassau). My daughter <BR>and I went on the half day encounter program. The price April '98 was $115.00.($45.00 for those watching.) The full day assistant trainer <BR>is $l95. This includes the boat ride to the island and the encounter. They video tape the encounter and offer <BR>poster size photos of "Kissing the <BR>dolphin". Price for these is $$ but <BR>worth the price in memories. Make reservations "many months" in advance. <BR>The swim with dolphins program only allows 12 persons in each session. <BR>I understand there are also programs <BR>somewhere in Florida and also in Hawaii <BR>a Hilton property. Check with a travel <BR>agent. It is a great experience!! <BR> <BR> <BR>

Old Jan 4th, 1999, 05:42 AM
David

Check out the South Hampton Princess In Bermuda, they also have a "swim with the dolphins" encounter. If youre worried about cost though, depending on where you live, it may be cheaper to go to Mexico or the Bahamas. See ya

Old Jan 15th, 1999, 09:36 PM
jj

We swam with dolphins in a natural lagoon in Cuba for $25 per person for as long as you wanted 2 yrs ago. We are from canada.