St. Thomas Bed & Breakfast?

Jan 26th, 2001, 01:53 PM
Norma

St. Thomas Bed & Breakfast?

Does anyone know of any bed and breakfasts, cottages, guest housed, inns or villas on St. Thomas that are reasonably priced. Say $800 to $1000 per week or $80 to $100 per nite? I checked out Island View Guest House and they are reasonable, but it sounds like they are really far away from the nice beaches. Thank you.

Jan 26th, 2001, 04:40 PM
Karen

One of the "newer" ones is a restored home in Charolette Amalie, the Crystal Palace. Go to www.st-thomas.com/crystalpalace/ and see if it appeals. It looks lovely and the host is wonderful!

Feb 2nd, 2001, 05:51 PM
Gail

Hi. I know of a great apartment located in East End St. Thomas within your budget, convenient, fantastic amenities, roomy and incredible view. Please contact me directly if you would like more info and pictures. =)

Apr 3rd, 2002, 09:32 PM
Karen

I'm down here having dinner in St. Thomas tonight with Ronnie, the owner of the Crystal Palace, which I recommend of course. He is just wonderful!

Apr 4th, 2002, 07:19 AM
ctt

As far as I know, all of the inexpensive inns are some distance from the beaches (Island View, Crystal Palace, Mafolie, Villa Blanca, etc.).

Another option is to stay at the Carib Beach or Island Beachcomber on Lindbergh Bay. These are basic motels and very near the airport, so there is airplane noise, but the beach is nice. There is one nicer hotel there (Emerald Beach) but it's more expensive.