Reload this Page >

St Lucia...Need help please

Search

Search this Thread

Old May 11th, 2001, 05:42 AM
tanya

Hi, wanted to know if any of you have been to a resort in St.Lucia named Club St.Lucia? <BR>Is this a nice resort? How are the restaurants and activites. Planning to go there in the next month or so. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

Old May 11th, 2001, 08:13 AM
Mary

I think you'll find a lot of information in the archives if you do a text search. Also, check out www.wheretostay.com for a ton of reviews on this place (it might still be under the old name The Odyssey). The majority weren't good. If money is an object, I'd recommend the Wyndham Morgan Bay. Only slightly more expensive but much better IMHO.

Old May 11th, 2001, 08:16 AM
Mary

I think you'll find a lot of information in the archives if you do a text search. Also, check out www.wheretostay.com for a ton of reviews on this place (it might still be under the old name The Odyssey). The majority weren't good, at least six months ago. If money is an object, I'd recommend the Wyndham Morgan Bay. Only slightly more expensive but much, much better IMHO.

Old May 12th, 2001, 03:52 AM
Lori

This resort gets mixed reviews. We had heard many negative comments before our trip to St. Lucia so we changed our plans and stayed at the Hyatt. The Hyatt was amazing. I would highly recommend it.

Old May 28th, 2001, 04:40 PM
Toni

I stayed at this resort in Dec. of 1998. I feel that it was nice for the price. The food was fine, and I had no complaints with the room. The best part was a smaller second beach that was within walking distance-it had the most amazing bodysurfing. The service was slow, but that has been my experience throughout the caribbean, with the exception of the Sandals properties. The pools were also nice. At the time, I was looking for an inexpensive getaway but if you are able and topnotch facilities are super important you may want to stay elsewhere. Not that the grounds aren't fine--but there are certainly nicer resorts.