Search

Spring Break

Search this Thread

Old Dec 10th, 2001, 09:14 AM
LJ

Spring Break

I'm thinking of going to the USVI for spring break with 3 others in March 2002. Can ayone who's been there give any recommendations on where to stay? I'm looking for someplace nice but affordable --(student budget).

Old Dec 10th, 2001, 10:31 AM
Kim

My travel agent has some wonderful deals for spring breakers. email her at www.directionstvl.com her name is Cindy.

Old Dec 10th, 2001, 06:21 PM
d motl

Message to the young and not so wise.<BR>Buy air and hotel only. Do not buy prepaid meals and party packages--this is how they get you. There is no free lunch or stupid local people (only stupid students).This is the age of the internet-- and dads credit card is the true target. Be responsible.Do not make a fool of yourself or your country.

Old Dec 11th, 2001, 03:26 AM
cj

Be aware that March is still considered high season at that location. Prices drop dramatically after mid-April or, in some cases, early May. If you can postpone your trip, you'll get a lot more for your $$. I've been to St. John in late June / early July and it's lovely -- and cheaper!

Old Dec 11th, 2001, 05:13 AM
nina

Yes but right now air to USVI's is at an all time low through the end of March and USVI hotels are offering $200 credit back pp to be used at shops or restaurants. It's a good time to go!

Old Dec 11th, 2001, 06:22 AM
Rick

But read the fine print as there may be 'black out dates' for prime time travel.