Reload this Page >

Speaking of Screensavers!!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 16th, 1998, 07:20 AM
Lori

Hi, after reading the other message on screensavers of the DR I thought I would ask if anyone knows of any general screensavers of the caribbean at large... it would be nice if there was a screensaver that showed a variety of islands in the caribbean. <BR> <BR>Has anyone seen such a thing? <BR> <BR>Thank you!!!

Old Nov 17th, 1998, 02:34 AM
Cheri

Make your own! I did. I sent for one of those kits from a magazine, sent in the pictures I wanted and poof! They sent back a screen saver with my islands on it. Cost about $25. I'm sure if you were more computer literate than I, you could even do the whole thing yourself. I have made bit maps from scanned island pix to use as wallpaper.

Old Nov 17th, 1998, 05:51 AM
Vicki

Wow! Cheri, you are VERY creative.

Old Nov 17th, 1998, 10:06 AM
Lynn

Lori, <BR> <BR>Hi, I am the one who posted the original message to find DR screensavers, FOUND SOME!!!! <BR> <BR>http://www.domrep-hotels.com.do/scre...rs/welcome.htm <BR> <BR>Lynn <BR>

Old Nov 17th, 1998, 10:12 AM
Lynn

Never mind, I see everybody found them!!!! I didn't see that before I posted...L <BR>