Search

solo single trip

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29th, 2001, 06:06 AM
me

solo single trip

Recently seperated, want to get away for a week, just party, have some fun, meet some people. Had been looking at St Lucia, but seems all couples everywhere. This will be last minutes, so cant get my buddies to go - seems kinda wierd as a solo. Any suggestions?

Old Jun 29th, 2001, 10:03 AM
Gail

Maybe you could book a last minute cruise. That way you can be alone, but with other people. Or try a Club Med.

Old Jun 29th, 2001, 11:28 AM
xxx

about a year ago, i got a chance to go on a last minute vacation, due to a job change, but couldn't find anyone to go with me. i wanted to go to the carribean, but as a woman, i was a little nervous about going solo outside the u.s. i booked a trip to club med and found that it was exactly what you described. fun, nice people, festive atmosphere. the age range there (turks & caicos) was about late twenties to mid to late thirties. it's not a five or even a four star facility, but it's a good place if you're looking to meet new people and have some fun.

Old Jun 30th, 2001, 01:05 AM
Don

St. Martin, Cancun or even fly all the way to Waikiki in Hawaii!!

Old Jun 30th, 2001, 07:17 AM
Doug

Eleuthera, Eleuthera, Eleuthera is the healing, resting and relaxing island to come to. You also have 2 smaller islands to venture off to as well(Spanish Wells and Harbour Island). Cartwright's Ocean Front Cottages in Tarpum Bay is the prime spot for relaxing sitting just 50ft ft from the waters of the Caribbean. All you need to bring is your beach towel and a good book, the rest is here waiting for you. Email me for more details and photos.