Search

smuggler's & brewer's

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 03:46 AM
len

smuggler's & brewer's

Could someone please tell me if there are any toilet facilities and umbrellas/chairs available at these beaches? Thanks!

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 06:11 AM
topper

ttt

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 06:47 AM
Eva

I don't believe there are any such facilities at Smuggler's Cove. The only "facility" was the un-manned honor bar at the west end of the beach.<BR><BR>As for Brewer's, its been a number of years since I've been there, but I can't imagine there are umbrellas or chairs. There is a small bar on the beach, which might have restroom facilities.

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:21 AM
Dave

Hi Len -<BR><BR>Smuggler's features Bob's display of the Queen's Lincoln along with his honor bar. Also available on the honor system are beach chairs (1st come, 1st served). Chris now mans a bar closer to the parking lot but no chairs from him.<BR><BR>The only "facilities" at Smugglers are the bushes.<BR><BR>There are two beach bars at Brewer's. Nicole's is on the west end and has beach chairs. I think this may be the only available chairs at Brewer's. Nicole makes a killer Pina Colada, too.<BR><BR>Nicole's has a bathroom but it is available only to patrons. Rent some chairs, buy some drinks and you'll be fine.<BR><BR>Dave<BR>

Old Jan 23rd, 2002, 10:25 AM
Dave

I forgot that the campgrounds at Brewer's has a bathroom. They sit on the beach between Nicole's and the other bar. <BR><BR>Though posted "for campers only", there didn't seem to be any supervision when I used it last.<BR><BR>Dave