Reload this Page >

Sandals Royal Bahamian and Deluxe Rooms

Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 1st, 2000, 04:36 PM
Sam

Anyone know what a deluxe room is like, I know we wont spend that much time there but if we do not get upgraded as often happens at Sandals, what is the deluxe room like? Thanks

Old Dec 1st, 2000, 05:10 PM
KIM(IN)

We just paid for a deluxe room and they gave us an up grade to an ocean front room without asking it was great to open up the door and listen to the waves and feel the breeze. Several people were given upgrades the week we were there. I would definatly get an oceanview room again.

Old Dec 5th, 2000, 01:07 PM
Brenda

We just returned from there two weeks ago. We stayed in a deluxe room. It's above the average Holiday Inn. Real wood furnishings. Enclosed tv cabinet. High ceilings, walk-in closet with desk and chair inside. Large bathroom. You will not be disappointed at all. Considering how much time that you will actually spend in the room itself, I would not recommend paying for an upgrade. The room is quite comfortable. We thought the doorbell outside the room was a nice touch! Enjoy your trip!!

Old Dec 9th, 2000, 06:43 AM
Sam

Thank you so much for your advice. We booked our trip for may 20 for ten days in a deluxe room with a specific option to upgrade to any room that is available on site, if no other room is available we have a deluxe room! (whatever deal we got provides this) <BR> <BR>Looking forward to our trip. Have fun on yours! Best wishes.

Old Dec 9th, 2000, 06:54 PM
KIM(IN)

Have a wonderful time their, I know you will!!!