Reload this Page >

Sandals Resort questions, just ask!

Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 31st, 2001, 08:41 AM
Kim

Questions about Sandals Negril, Royal Bahamian, St. Lucia Golf & Spa Resorts just ask me. Have also visit a few of the others in Jamaica.I would be happy to pass alone any information that would be helpful.

Old Mar 31st, 2001, 12:02 PM
Beth

Thanks for volunterring to answer questions. I was wondering which of the Sandals you liked best and why. I stayed at Dunns River for a week and thought it was ok -my husband thought it was great. I got a little bored after a while with the same disco, same restaurants, same pool, same people. My husband thought just hanging out all day everyday was very relaxing though. Is there a Sandals that you could recommend that would make us both happy.<BR><BR>I'll be looking forward to hearing your response. <BR><BR>Which of the

Old Mar 31st, 2001, 03:48 PM
Kim

Hi Bety, We just returned from Sandals St.Lucia Golf Resort and we had a wonderful time. One of the days we rented a taxi and visited the whole Island took 4 rolls of film and vidio. It was a wonderful day. One other day we took the Day Cruise and one night the sunset Party cruise they were both a blast. There is 7 resturants at this resort and we never got bored. Met some wonderful people we hung with most of the week that had our same intrests. This resort is huge and lots of place to see and things to do in St.Lucia. We will return !

Old Mar 31st, 2001, 04:02 PM
Kim

Sorry the above post was meant for Beth.

Old May 2nd, 2001, 10:01 AM
Julie

Hi, <BR> <BR>Do you know if Sandals St. Lucia is anything like Breezes Bahamas? I stayed at the Breezes last year and I didn't like it. so , I want to know if Sandals is the same type of thing so I don't waste my money or vacation time. <BR> <BR>Thanks for your help!

Old May 7th, 2001, 07:13 AM
Kim

Have you been to the new Royal Plantation in Jamaica?

Old May 7th, 2001, 04:58 PM
Janell

Hi, I am trying to plan my honeymoon right now. We are considering Sandals St. Lucia and Jamaica. Which one do you think is the best in regards to location, things to do, shopping, etc... Also, have you been to the Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia, Sandals Montego Bay, and Sandals Ocho Rios? We are a couple under the age of 30. Any suggestions would be wonderful and thank you very much!!

Old May 7th, 2001, 05:42 PM
Kim

No, I have'nt but went to a travel seminar last week and a Sandals rep was there talking about that specific resort. It has been getting rave reviews!!!!!!

Old May 8th, 2001, 01:10 PM
Keith

Planning a 25th anniversary. Still young at heart body mind and sole. Looking for fun, excitement,solitude,privacy, and options on things to do. Is Sandals a fit? Or open to suggestions. <BR> <BR>thanks

Old May 8th, 2001, 04:35 PM
Kim

We just spent our 25th anniversary at the Sandals in St. Lucia (Golf & Spa) it was wonderful. We will return again!!! <BR>Email me if you like!

Old May 9th, 2001, 11:17 AM
AIRHEAD

Kim, what's up? Free advertising for a travel agent? Sounds like you are pushing Sandals a little too much.

Old May 9th, 2001, 07:09 PM
Kim

AIRHEAD No, we love Sandals and that just the way it is !!!!!!!!!!! I am no travel agent if I was I would be traveling a HELL of a lot more then I do! Whats up with the remarks? Isn't this a travel board? We are suppost to answer posters question. If you dont like what I say then dont read it!!!!!!!!!!!

Old May 14th, 2001, 12:57 PM
Cindy

Janelle, <BR>We spent our 25th anniversary at Sandals Halcyon in February--I highly recommend it! Resort was beautiful and quiet--lots of tropical plants, nice beach (but narrow). Food was good, not outstanding. Staff extremely friendly and helpful. Lots to do--and the island is just gorgeous!