Sandals-is this a good price

Old Mar 23rd, 2001, 01:44 PM
George

Sandals-is this a good price

I have a price of 6 nights at Sandals with air included from Florida for $1099PP is this a good price, the travel agent I am working with seems to feel it is a good price.

Old Mar 23rd, 2001, 01:53 PM
Mariarosa

George,
I have no idea what Sansals costs, but I do know that there are price differences between Sandals properties. You will get better feedback from the Sandals experts if you include which Sandals the quote is for.

Old Mar 23rd, 2001, 05:03 PM
George

The Sandals was described to me as the intimate Sandals Inn in Montego Bay, if this helps for 6 nights

Old Mar 23rd, 2001, 05:40 PM
caren

sandeals inn is the lost basic of the sandals, look at the sandals site on-line and see the difference
www.sandals.com

Old Mar 24th, 2001, 02:27 PM
George

the site makes it look pretty nice, i guess i will take the advice of my agent, thanks

Old Mar 24th, 2001, 11:29 PM
MmRibs

Sandals inn will be nice--although I've never been there I've ready many trip reports.
Essentially, you get the same great service that you would at any Sandals resort. However, they don't have watersports, the beach is across the street, and the restaurant choices are a little limited--thus the dine around and play at six deals. Sandals MoBay is close, as is Royal Carribean, both of which you have access too and can get free hourly shuttles to and from. So pay for Sandals ini, sleep in a nice bed, and spend some of your days at the surrounding Sandals.
It will be great.