Search

Sandals

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10th, 2000, 08:45 AM
Sandra

Sandals

Is it worth it to go to a Sandals resort at such a beautiful island itself??? If so, which do you recommend?

Old Oct 10th, 2000, 02:20 PM
KIM

Which Sandals are you refering to? i have been tot quite a few of them and we are definate Sandals people and Yes IT IS WORTH THE MONEY. Have been to Jamaica and the Bahamas and am going to St. Lucia in feb of this yr. If you would like info just email me.

Old Oct 11th, 2000, 03:04 AM
Cyndy

I agree Sandals resorts are worth the money - very romantic and beautiful with lots to do - love the allinclusive concept. Went to Sandals St. Lucia 2 weeks ago - fantastic. I've commented on it in other threads here. It's on a beautiful beach, has great restaurants, excellent spa, good service, etc. I really liked it.

Old Oct 18th, 2000, 04:53 AM
TED

I'VE BEEN TO SANDALS MO BAY 7 TIMES,AND WE'RE GOING BACK IN FEB. I LOVE THE PLACE. THE HELP IS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL,THE RESORT IS BEAUTIFUL THE FOOD IS GREAT AND THE SUITES ARE OUTTA THIS WORLD.I WOULD RECOMMEND SANDALS TO EVERYONE!!!

Old Oct 18th, 2000, 02:06 PM
Gwen

WE have been to Sandals five times on four different islands - St.lucia (2), Bahamas, Jamaica, Anitgua. We have had a wonderful time on each trip! Please don't think if you stay at an all-inclusive you are tied to the resort and never see the island. There are numerous day trips, the scuba is great and the staff fantastic. We always get to know the staff and learn alot about the island, culture etc. Sandals resorts are a great vacation value if you enjoy eating, activities, sports, drinking, great rooms, beautiful properites, wonderful service. any further questions you may have just email away!

Old Oct 18th, 2000, 02:25 PM
Lisa

My husband and I have been to several Sandals Resorts. 3 different ones in Jamaica. The Royal Bahamia in Nassau and just returned from Beaches Turks & Caicos. Beaches was THE BEST. They have all been wonderful but Beaches Turks was fantasic, from the rooms, the beach and the watersports. We didn't take our 3 children but the next time we go we will be sure to bring them to this family resort that is also very romantic for couples. There is so much space at this resort you never get in anyone's way.

Old Oct 22nd, 2000, 12:00 PM
Sandra

Thanks to everyone who wrote back to me!! We were looking at going to either Sandals Royal Jamaican or Sandals Halcyon in St. Lucia. All of your responses helped us make a decision for our honeymoon destination!!