Search

RIU PALACE Hotel?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 9th, 2002, 12:38 PM
Stacey

RIU PALACE Hotel?

Anyone been there, have a recommendation on whether or not to stay there? How is the location?<BR><BR>Thanks very much!!!<BR><BR>~Stacey

Old Apr 9th, 2002, 10:26 PM
xxx

Stacey,<BR>Are you talking about Riu Palace in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico ????<BR>Let me know. If so, I've seen it and can offer some basic advise.

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 05:16 AM
Dolli

Hi, that's where we're planning our next trip. I have heard nothing but good reports on this resort. There's a Riu unnoffical web site that I looked at awhile ago that has some nice pictures. Sounds like the beach is gorgeous too which is what I plan my vacations around. From what I've read, I don't think you'd be unhappy with the choice.

Old Apr 10th, 2002, 01:53 PM
fiona

If it is Playa Del Carmen then go over to to Latin American site. You will find information there. By the way, we are also interested in the Riu hotels!

Old Apr 11th, 2002, 07:14 AM
eileen

Hi, we just got back from the Royal Hideaway which is two properties down from the Riu Palace. After the Royal Hideaway, our second choice would be the Riu Palace. The only thing I really did not like about the Playacar area is all the properties are lined up right in a row so the beach is very crowded. The Riu Palace is a large property so the entire beach is filled with beach chairs. Other than that, the weather was fantastic, the people friendly and the service great.

Old Apr 12th, 2002, 03:40 PM
sherry

If its the Riu in Punta Canta its wonderful,been there twice and going the 3rd time in 2 weeks.you will enjoy the friendly staff and the beach is the best.