Search

Rendezvous Nightmare

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29th, 2000, 09:05 AM
lorraine wieland

Rendezvous Nightmare

We had 2 horrendous nights at the Rendezvous then we moved to Sandals which was excellent various things to complain about, dirty room, a/c leaking water, bathroom dingy, and damp, dirty beach never cleaned, and a general feeling of neglect to all areas, please reply if you have had a bad experience over millennium.

Old Feb 11th, 2000, 10:35 AM
Yvonne

I am scheduled to go to Rendezvous in March for my Honeymoon!!!! Any Suggestions??? Did they move you to Sandals, or did you have to do that through your travel agent?

Old Feb 11th, 2000, 01:05 PM
peg

where is the Rendezvous? What if there were 15 similarly named places in the Carib? how would anyone know WHICH you were talking about? just helpful to have the location of accommodations discussed. <BR>thanks.

Old Feb 12th, 2000, 11:36 AM
yvonne

we had to move ourselves to sandals and pay the whole amount for the 12nights with no help from the agent, which we are now fighting, st lucia is a wonderful island, but the rendezvous is most certainly not one of the better hotels, perhaps in it's day but it has been neglected and some areas have not be manintained at all, I would not wish to spend my honeymoon there, there are a great number of very good hotels to choice from. best of luck

Old Feb 12th, 2000, 11:50 AM
lorraine

the hotel is malabar beach very close to castries