Reload this Page >

Public Beaches near Westin

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16th, 2002, 02:30 PM
Maggie

Is the beach at the Westin public? Some of the villas advertise that you are close to the watersports, tennis, & restaurants of the Westin. Can you go to the beach and use the trampoline that the Westin has in the bay? I will be going with 3 teens and I'm wondering if they will be bored at a villa.

Old Jan 16th, 2002, 09:06 PM
freewoman

Maggie ---<BR><BR>Which island?

Old Jan 16th, 2002, 10:07 PM
maggie

This was supposed to be posted under St. Johns (USVI). Sorry!

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 04:45 AM
Karen

All beaches on St. John are public. If you go to the Nat'l Park office, you can pick up a good map of the other beaches. Very possible that you will not be within an easy walk of the Westin if you are thinking that the kids could go off and "play" on their own.

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 04:47 AM
Karen

Sorry, just a thought. Some of the "villas" that you see advertised might be at Westin as they have some across the road and up the hill that are privately owned and rented.

Old Jan 17th, 2002, 08:59 AM
Kate

There are many villas that are close to the Westin Resort on St John..Most villas in the Chocolate hole area will say they are within walking distance of the Westin. I say don't bother with it though..the beach at the Westin cannot compete with any other beach on the island..